Israel's Netanyahu links Iran to Bulgaria suicide blast, calls Iran "the world's most dangerous regime"
By D. Beeksma
On July 23, 2012 At 12:37 am
Responses : No Comments
- Militants fire rocket aimed at southern IsraelDecember 23, 2012
- Ceasefire negotiated between Israel and HamasNovember 21, 2012
- Rocket fire violence intensifies along Israeli-Gaza borderNovember 12, 2012
- Israeli prime minister favors a Romney administrationOctober 14, 2012
- 'Weed Not Greed' bus to launch nationwide trek — 'Freedom to choose states of mind is as constitutional as freedom of religion,' leader saysJuly 3, 2012
Israel's Benjamin Netanyahu blamed Iran and Hezbollah for the deaths of five Israelis in a Bulgarian suicide blast and said "everything should be done" to prevent Tehran developing nuclear weapons.
Five Israeli tourists were killed and more than 30 other Israelis were wounded when a suicide bomber blew apart their bus at Burgas International Airport last week. CNN reports that "Bulgarian authorities still have not been able to identify the bomber, who was seen on airport security videos about an hour before the attack. They have taken fingerprints and DNA samples and given that information to their counterparts in Israel, the United States and Interpol."
Netanyahu declared on Sunday, "Iran must be exposed by the international community as the premier terrorist supporting state that it is and everything should be done to prevent Iran, the world's most dangerous regime, from developing the world's most dangerous weapons. Israel is a strong country and the people of Israel are a strong people. We will continue to fight against the terrorists and to exact a heavy price from those who support them."
One of the growing crowd of American "nones" herself, Deborah is a prolific writer who finds religion, spirituality and the impact of belief (and non-belief) on culture inspiring, fascinating and at times, disturbing. She hosts the God Discussion show and handles the site's technical work. Her education and background is in business, ecommerce and law.
Seek and you shall find …
Notes and Announcements
GodDiscussion.com is a news and review service targeted for the growing number of people who are not associated with organized religion (we're a Google news site). Our mission is to inform and to get people having all points of view communicating. Our writers and contributors are theist, atheist and maybe somewhere in between. See our about page.
Current poll: Do you know anyone who believes the world will end December 21, 2012? Take a second and let us know in our current poll.
What are you doing for the apocalypse? Join Emmy-nominee Thomas Quinn, Al and Deborah on the Dec. 21 Freethought Friday segment of the God Discussion show for an irreverent discussion about what to do with a chocolate Jesus, the war on Christmas, the Mayan calendar and other fun, fact-filled topics.
View the calendar for upcoming shows and guests.
Get Our Daily Feed
Get our daily news and article headlines by email or RSS feed. Subscribe to God Discussion
Recently posted …
- New Delhi police lock down city in response to gang-rape rioting
- Swaziland outlaws miniskirts, says they provoke rape
- Todd Akin Anti-Gay provision included in defense bill
- Televangelist Marilyn Hickey claims to work miracles for Pakistanis attending her prayer meetings
- Militants fire rocket aimed at southern Israel
- Only 0.2 percent of the global population is Jewish, and 16 percent of them are 'nones'
- Pope Benedict XVI pardons imprisoned butler
- Pope says mankind at stake over gay marriage
- Marriage equality will lead to civil war according to Liberty Counsel