Terry Jones, Quran burner, hangs effigy of Obama
On June 10, 2012 At 10:39 pm
Responses : 4 Comments
- Groups weigh in on U.S. Supreme Court consideration of marriage equality cases — Religious group compares gays to racists and polygamistsDecember 11, 2012
- Pro- and anti-president demonstrators rally in EgyptDecember 2, 2012
- Same-sex marriage and abortion views posted at churches serving as election day polling placesNovember 21, 2012
- New pope of Egypt's Coptic Church installed, ruling Muslim Brotherhood party says the role is to be strictly spiritualNovember 19, 2012
- Thousands of Catholics and others protest marriage equality in FranceNovember 18, 2012
Terry Jones, who burns copies of the Quran, hung an effigy of Obama. He said he did it due to Obama’s stance on the economy, gay marriage, supporting Islam, and more. He claimed that Obama is destroying our nation and that is why he chose to hang Obama, saying the U. S. citizens must stand up and reject Obama, even resist him, sending him a very clear message, because he is anti-American and anti-Christian. All these reasons, he chose to hang an effigy of Obama.
He tells everyone to vote Obama out of office to save America, of which The Pulp gives a transcript of what Jones said in his video.
President Obama's policies on same-sex marriage, his policies on abortion, President Obama has no problem killing babies. He has no problem supporting radical Islam, he has no problem supporting and giving financial support to the Muslim Brotherhood…
It is time for the United States to stand up. It is why we have chosen the hanging of Uncle Sam to represent how Hussein Obama is destroying our nation. And that is why we have now chosen the hanging of Hussein Obama to represent how the American people must, in a peaceful way, stand up and reject President Obama, reject his anti-American policies. It's time for us to stand up.
It is time again for America to become America, for us to hold our government accountable, for us to resist, for us to send a very clear message to Washington, D. C. and President Obama… That is why we have chosen to hang President Obama as a symbol of what America needs to do. We must remove him, we must vote him out of office.
Jones also announced that he wants to run for president of which his platform concerns abortion, a Christian nation, of which he insisted the Constitution is based, deporting illegals, and plans to illegalize same-sex marriage.
Terry Jones stands for conservative Biblical moral values. Abortion is murder, same-sex marriage should be banned. However we will loose our freedom to preach the Bible if we do not uphold the US Constitution.
The Constitution, especially The Bill of Rights with the First and Second Amendments, are weapons our Founding Fathers used to secure our freedom. We have begun to toss them aside under assault from progressive compromise. This is not progress. It is suicide.
He also accused Obama of being a fraud and proved he is not enslaved.
“We are not looking at him as a black man. He is not black; he is not white; he is the president of the United States,” he said. “And the noose, of course, was to represent the death of his presidency and political career. Not at all to represent his race… His race has absolutely nothing to do with it.”
Paul Begley had a lot to say about this and asked, “What is he doing? He literally hung President Obama in front of his church! Now it’s not the real president, but what is he doing? It doesn’t make sense!”
Mriana is a humanist and the author of "A Source of Misery". She has two grown sons and raises cats. She enjoys writing, reading, science, philosophy, psychology, and other subjects. Mriana is also an animal lover, who cares for their welfare as living beings, who are part of the earth. She is a huge Star Trek fan in a little body.
Seek and you shall find …
Notes and Announcements
GodDiscussion.com is a news and review service targeted for the growing number of people who are not associated with organized religion (we're a Google news site). Our mission is to inform and to get people having all points of view communicating. Our writers and contributors are theist, atheist and maybe somewhere in between. See our about page.
Current poll: Do you know anyone who believes the world will end December 21, 2012? Take a second and let us know in our current poll.
Ghosts of Christmas Past? On Dec. 14, join us for a trip into the paranormal, with internationally-acclaimed supernatural thriller author Chandler McGrew and demonologist/exorcist Kirby Robinson on the God Discussion show.
View the calendar for upcoming shows and guests.
Get Our Daily Feed
Get our daily news and article headlines by email or RSS feed. Subscribe to God Discussion
Recently posted …
- Neurosurgeon who claims he saw heaven tells Fox News that Sandy Hook victims will remember massacre in heaven
- Comedian Russell Brand interviews the Westboro Baptist Church; hilarity ensues, with a point
- Celebrating the Wiccan holiday of Yule, when dark gives way to light
- Georgia group seeks further de-regulation of guns while State Senator Loudermilk seeks prayer over legislation
- South Carolina bill would imprison government workers for implementing 'Obamacare'
- Kansas Christian cultist indicted for murder
- UK High Court rules Scientology chapel is not a meeting place for religious worship
- Missouri Rep. Todd Akin seeks to block repeal of 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell'
- American Atheists, SOMA, and We Are Atheism giving aid to Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting victims' families;