Council for American-Islamic Relations asks FBI to investigate anti-Muslim hate blog
On November 26, 2011 At 11:35 am
Responses : One Comment
Yesterday, the Washington-based Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) called on the FBI to investigate a number of threats of violence targeting mosques posted online on an anti-Islam hate site called "Bare Naked Islam" that is hosted on WordPress.com. CAIR also called upon WordPress.com to remove the site because of its calls to violence, violating the hosting company's terms of service.
With spelling errors left intact, some of the comments on the site include:
- "Keith Mahone (aka Charles Martel)," who states that he regularly drives by a Virginia mosque, wrote: "[I]f you see a Muslim licking an ice cream cone in the park and you blow his head off you are technically committing an act of self defense. . .Muslims must learn they they are not safe anywhere outside a Muslim country. . .My heart does a back flip to see a mosque "desecrated". . .Burn every mosque to the ground in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ and kill every Muslim twice. . .I want their blood on my hands as a matter of principle."
- "Sarastro" wrote: "Ban all mosques, blow up those that exist, and do not let another inch of sacred American soil be designated to be desecrated by Islamic buildings. Let's hope the Russian Mafia will find the right remedy for this outrage."
- Carl Tapp" wrote: "Bay people must contaminate the ground, buildings, and Muslims with the blood, urine and guts of pigs."
- "Kenneth Schustereit" commented, "Fill this hole with pig's blood!" while "perry" wrote: "a lil pigs blood applied here and there."
- A comment to that post by "Sarastro" stated: "What's all this pussy-footing??? Throw 10 Molotov cocktails into these mosques and burn them down even with a**-lifters in them, especially with a**-lifters in them."
- "GrouchyFogie" wrote: "Bomb the things to the ground, THEN burn them."
- "Burnerjack" wrote: "THAT'S not an attack. An attack is boarding the doors while the mosque is full and then fire bombing it. THAT'S an attack. I'm just saying."
"Calls to violence and desecration targeting an American religious minority should never be tolerated and must be investigated by the FBI and other relevant law enforcement authorities," said CAIR National Communications Director Ibrahim Hooper. "Too many American mosques have already been targeted by those who share the extremist views expressed on this hate site."