Dakota O'Leary is a freethinker, and often sassy, scholar of theology and literature. She got her Bachelor of Arts degree in English and Theology from the State University of New York College at Buffalo, and her Master of Arts degree in Theology and Literature from Antioch University-Midwest. She is a contributing writer focusing on eschatology, biblical prophecy, and general religious news. Dakota is a co-host of the God Discussion radio show, offering insight to the news stories of the week. We like to call her "our in-house Biblical prophecy expert" as her articles on eschatology have received over 200,000 views on God Discussion.
Seek and you shall find …
Notes and Announcements
GodDiscussion.com is a news and review service targeted for the growing number of people who are not associated with organized religion (we're a Google news site). Our mission is to inform and to get people having all points of view communicating. Our writers and contributors are theist, atheist and maybe somewhere in between. See our about page.
Current poll: Should the parsonage exemption reserved for churches be revoked or modified? Vote anonymously here.
View the calendar for upcoming shows and guests.
Get Our Daily Feed
Get our daily news and article headlines by email or RSS feed. Subscribe to God Discussion
Recently posted …
- Wisconsin church wants to win culture war so badly, they raised $100,000 dollars to erect a 60 foot cross
- UFO sightings in Canada dramatically increase in 2013 while sightings in US decrease; are extra terrestrials tiring of the United States?
- Christian Post writer warns that Americans are being unduly influenced by Satan
- Conservative Afghan lawmakers block legislation protecting women from rape, abuse; cite religion as the reason
- World Net Daily speculates that prayer events are revealing America's sins
- Spiritualist starts experiment to see if she can "Live on Light" instead of food
- A Bakker celebrates same-sex marriage with rainbow bread
- Women regularly tortured in Nepal for witchcraft
- Belgrade hosts 50th annual mass wedding