If you're worried about the end times, Cynthia MacGregor of Time of End says she'll give you peace of mind about who or what is left behind. Her "Religious Power of Attorney" addresses questions that plague believers who think they will be raptured or otherwise unavailable, such as:
- Who will you leave behind?
- Who do you trust to be in charge of your family, money and property while you're gone?
- Who do you want to care for? Pets? Children? Relatives? Your Business?
"Be sure you've signed our power of attorney," she advises, "so that the person you designate can care for your property, pets, parents, children, friends, business in your absence during a religious or cataclysmic event."
The Religious / Cataclysimic Power of Attorney is $129.99 and satisfaction is guaranteed.
No matter what the calamity, the religious power of attorney has you covered. The power of attorney goes into effect in the event that you are missing, detained or unable to return to the country, for at least 30 days, due to any of the following:
- The October 21st Rapture,
- The end of the Mayan Calendar,
- End Times,
- The End of Days,
- The Time of End,
- The Tribulation,
- The war of Armageddon,
- The arrival on earth of the Antichrist,
- The Second Coming,
- The Dispensation,
- The Last Judgment,
- The Day of Reckoning,
- A Final Judgment,
- Judgment Day,
- The Hour,
- The Last Day,
- Day of Judgment,
- The end of the world,
- The conclusion of the system of things,
- An Extinction Event, a Mega or Hypothetical Disaster,
- The Kali Yuga,
- The Dark Age,
- The decline of Buddhism and its teachings in the world, "
- or otherwise.
Editor's Note — To find out when some of these scary things will occur so that you can get your power of attorney in time, visit our handy End Times Countdown Clocks. It's never too late to get prepared. As MacGregor says, "An ounce of legal planning can allay a pound of worry."