Dakota O'Leary is a freethinker, and often sassy, scholar of theology and literature. She got her Bachelor of Arts degree in English and Theology from the State University of New York College at Buffalo, and her Master of Arts degree in Theology and Literature from Antioch University-Midwest. She is a contributing writer focusing on eschatology, biblical prophecy, and general religious news. Dakota is a co-host of the God Discussion radio show, offering insight to the news stories of the week. We like to call her "our in-house Biblical prophecy expert" as her articles on eschatology have received over 200,000 views on God Discussion.
Seek and you shall find …
Notes and Announcements
GodDiscussion.com is a news and review service targeted for the growing number of people who are not associated with organized religion (we're a Google news site). Our mission is to inform and to get people having all points of view communicating. Our writers and contributors are theist, atheist and maybe somewhere in between. See our about page.
Current poll: Should the parsonage exemption reserved for churches be revoked or modified? Vote anonymously here.
View the calendar for upcoming shows and guests.
Get Our Daily Feed
Get our daily news and article headlines by email or RSS feed. Subscribe to God Discussion
Recently posted …
- Church/state issue? Atheist objects to finding Bible in national park lodging; State of Georgia says it's no problem as Bibles were donated
- Mississippi public high school forces students to attend student-led Christian presentation proselytizing to students; ongoing dispute ignites church/state issues
- Coming up in our live talk shows: Religious extremism, terror and cults … and chosing your words wisely
- Theocracy in action: Arizona House passes bill allowing for the ability to pre-emptively sue over violations of religious liberty
- Christians: Pharisaical, or Christlike? The answer might surprise you, according to Barna study
- Pope Francis attacks unbridled capitalism as the "golden calf" of our times; says society needs economic climate that has more humane goals
- Imagine no religion, eh?
- Scientific consensus bolsters cause of climate change to be humans
- Texas Senate passes anti-LGBT legislation