Holiday Deals: United Feathered Friends Boxed Note Cards White Christmas Rungtong and Co Stationery Line
On December 7, 2010 At 2:16 am
Category : Merchandise and Gifts
Tags : Cards Christmas, Christmas, Christmas Stationery, Feathered Friends, Friends Cards, Holiday Deals, New Breed, Note Cards, Playing In The Snow, Stationery Cards, Stationery Line, Thank You Cards, Uff, United Friends, White Christmas
Responses : No Comments
- No pasta in Philadelphia Christmas recipeNovember 30, 2012
- Christianity is not a religion, says Fox News' Bill O'ReillyNovember 29, 2012
- The return of the war on ChristmasNovember 23, 2012
- Churches cancel services because Christmas falls on a SundayDecember 26, 2011
- Holiday Merchandise: Festivus Christmas OrnamentDecember 21, 2011
Finally, a new breed of stationery cards that bring the cutesy right off the page with the United Feathered Friends thank you cards. Featuring the UFF in a White Christmas setting, playing in the snow and singing carols.
Seek and you shall find …
Notes and Announcements
GodDiscussion.com is a news and review service targeted for the growing number of people who are not associated with organized religion (we're a Google news site). Our mission is to inform and to get people having all points of view communicating. Our writers and contributors are theist, atheist and maybe somewhere in between. See our about page.
This week's poll: Will humankind ever evolve beyond war? Take a second to vote in our current poll.
Dimensions, with Sheri Lawson: The spiritual path and Mayan calendar are Sheri's topics for the New Age segment of the God Discussion show on December 4.
View the calendar for upcoming shows and guests.
Get Our Daily Feed
Get our daily news and article headlines by email or RSS feed. Subscribe to God Discussion
Recently posted …
- Virginia gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli's extremist views
- Baptist Pastor still in hot water over sexual assault suit
- Louisiana court strikes down private school voucher plan
- Cutting scientific research and development will wound the nation both spiritually and economically, says Bill Nye, the Science Guy
- Think you or your teens are possessed? Call the Catholic Church's exorcism hotline.
- Nailed: Ten Christian Myths That Show Jesus Never Existed at All
- Sheri Lawson's Dimensions this week on the God Discussion show
- Shopping With Satan: Grocery Store Evangelists
- Child marriages challenged in Malaysia after wedding of twelve year old